Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
The lack of tattoos on my body is highly upsetting.
I love this so fucking much
Everyone needs to watch the video because it’s so much better than this gif set.
This has me in tears, sometimes I do feel unlucky not to have a father
Reblogging this again because it makes me sob. I wish I had a father like this.
Apparently this is "The clearest photo of Mercury ever taken."
why isnt everyone getting so excited about this, it is literally another planet look at how beautiful it is stop what your doing and look at how alien like this planet is what is living there oh my god mercury
People who can keep their cool when being told off or made fun of are not to be messed with
The wheels take impact and stress off your legs, and the position helps your spine, but you’re still doing running motions instead of biking motions, so your legs are getting a good workout, and you can go for longer
nerdy shit aside, iamgine how sick it must be to just let those feet fly into the air and do superman poses down a highway
How your man should treat you
Nathan Fillion is not appreciated enough.